eat-halal.com exclusives in bold
- Food: for stomachs or trash bags?
- ‘Hi-tech’ Halal poultry plant a first for UK
- Editorial: ‘Moslem Meal’ = Halal Meal?
- Editorial: Boycotts and objective reporting
- Editorial: Feel like eating something Haram
- Eating Fruits
- Machine-slaughtered Meat
- Moo! What’s on the menu?
- How do we know if it’s really Halal and Zabihah?
- Animal Feed!
- Editorial: Eating Halal at School
- Maple Lodge Farms’ “Zabiha Halal” products hit stores with new look
- Halal exporters hit hard by Mad Cow Disease
- Is Islamic Slaughtering Cruel to Animals?
- Editorial: Halal Certified Products: When?
- Sacrifice orQurbani: Philosophy and Rules
- Editorial: Authenticity of Claims Made by Halal Meat Stores
- “Halal” McNuggets – More Than What Meets The Eye
- ‘Pork, source of ‘bad’ bacteria: studies’
- The Slaughter and the Prophet’s Instructions
- Eating non-Vegetarian Food
- Eating Human Hair by Another Name?
- Say cheese … chymosin and cloning
- Historical Perspective on Halal Certification
- Verse 2:172 of the Holy Quran
- Qurbani – Sacrifice
- Why Islam Forbids Pork?
- Fatwa: Mechanical Slaughter
- How Can I? (poem)
- Proud to be Muslim
- Effects of Prohibited Foods
- Your Kids and Halal/Haram Foods
- Canadian Muslims, Wake Up!
- The Spiritual and Health Benefits of Ramadan Fasting
- January: “The Meat: Lawful and Unlawful in Islam” – Part I
- February: “The Meat: Lawful and Unlawful in Islam” – Part II
- March: “The Meat: Lawful and Unlawful in Islam” – Part III
- April: “The Meat: Lawful and Unlawful in Islam” – Part IV
- May: “The Meat: Lawful and Unlawful in Islam” – Part V
- June: “The Meat: Lawful and Unlawful in Islam” – Part VI
- July: Meat of the People of the Book – by Saad Nasim
- August: Eating Halal: Beyond the Ingredients
- September: We Drink This Stuff!
- October: Zaitoon (Olive) is Cure for Seventy Diseases
- November/December: Some Health Guidelines for Ramadhan